How about some happiness quotes to lift the mid-week blahs? I don’t really have mid-week blahs, but I’ve heard some people say they do. One thing sure I won’t next week since my twin grandbaby boys should have discovered a bright new world by then. If I can get on line I’ll let you know their names. If Mom and Day have picked names, they haven’t told us yet. I asked my five-year-old granddaughter, soon to be big sister again, if she’d been helping her mom and dad think up names. She was quiet a minute before she said she thought the twins were going to be named Robin and Cyborg. She’s a big Teen Titan fan, but I’ll be plenty surprised if her mom has signed on for those names.
So here’s some happiness quotes to keep you smiling on through the week.
- Happiness is the only thing that multiplies by division.
- A poor man can be happy; but a happy man isn’t poor.
- Show me an optimist, and I’ll show you a happy-condriac.
- Happiness is a form of courage.
- Happiness has to be cranked up; trouble is a self-starter.
- We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it. — George Bernard Shaw
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. — Helen Keller
- The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. — Allan K. Chalmers
Now one last bit to keep you smiling even if you have to fill up your gas tank tomorrow. Somebody spotted this sign on an Amish buggyEnergy efficient vehicle – runs on oats and grass. Caution – Do not step in exhaust.Hope you have much to be happy about this week and every week.