Here’s some good advice from kids that will be sure to make you smile while you’re agreeing with the truth of what they say.
- “Never trust a dog to watch your food.” Patrick, age 10
- “When your dad is mad and asks you, ‘Do I look stupid?’ don’t answer.” Hannah, age 9
- “Never tell your mom her diet’s not working.” Michael, age 14
- “When your mom is mad at your dad, don’t let her brush your hair.” Taylia, age 11
- “Never hold a dustbuster and a cat at the same time.” Kyoyo, age 11
- “You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.” Amir, age 9
- “Don’t wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.” Kellie, age 11
- “If you want a kitten, start out by asking for a horse.” Naomi, age 15
- “Don’t pick on your sister when she’s holding a baseball bat.” Joel, age 10
- “When you get a bad grade in school, show it to your mom when she’s on the phone.” Alyesha, age 13
- “Felt-tip markers are not good to use as lipstick.” Lauren, age 9
- “Never try to baptize a cat.” Eileen, age 8
Sounds like with experience comes wisdom. Hope all your experiences this week are good ones!